Bariatric Heavy-Duty Power Wheelchair
Ride with confidence!
NO WORRIES…THE FULL-SUSPENSION HD3 MID-WHEEL DRIVE POWER CHAIR IS THE SMOOTHEST RIDE IN TOWN.
The Alltrack HD3 Mid-Wheel-Drive is a versatile, fullycapable, very heavy-duty (VHD) power wheelchair with astandard weight capacity of up to 550 lb (250 kg). Purpose built to address the unique needs of larger users, the HD3 offers uncompromising performance and capability. Superior indoor maneuverability is possible due to the compact, mid-wheel drive footprint and excellent comfort and stability thanks to patented dual-action suspension.
- Patented Dual-Action Suspension: Fully independent 6-wheel interactive suspension with vertical shock absorption tuned for heavier users
- Up to 550 lb weight capacity with full power positioning ranges; 45° of VHD tilt, 160° of VHD power recline and center mount elevating & articulating foot platform
- Extremely compact turning radius
of 20.5” (520 mm)
- High-performance, 5.4 mph 4-pole German motors
- Seat to floor height as low as 17” with VHD power tilt and recline
|Configuration||Bariatric Mid-wheel drive – Very Heavy-Duty (Alltrack HD3)|
|HCPCS Codes||K0852/K0860/K0863 - 0-550 lb Alltrack HD3|
|Suspension system||Patented Dual-Action Suspension: Fully independent 6-wheel interactive suspension with vertical shock absorption|
|Ground clearance1||3.5” (90 mm)|
|Base width2||27.375” (695 mm)|
|Base length2||35.125” (890 mm)|
|Base turning radius||20.5” (520 mm)|
|Weight capacity||Up to 550 lb (250 kg)|
|4-Pole motor options||5.4 mph (9 km/h)|
|Transit option (Unoccupied)||4-point tie-down brackets (Standard)|
|Battery type||Two 12 V, deep cycle Gel cell Group 24 (70 Ah)|
|Battery charger||8 A, off board|
|Electronics||PG Drives VR2 (non-expandable 90 A) or R-net (expandable 90 A or 120 A)|
|Assistive driving package||Available with Smart-Track technology|
|Specialty controls||Compatible with Switch-It, Stealth, ASL or MO-VIS as well as other current systems|
|Seat width range||Adjustable from 19” to 28” (485 mm to 710 mm) wide (Custom seat sizes are available)|
|Power seating options
and HCPCS codes³
|Bariatric CG Power Tilt (E1002),
Power Recline with Mechanical Shear Reduction (MSR) (E1004),
Combination Power Tilt and Recline with MSR (E1007),
Very HD Power Center Mount Elevating & Articulating Foot Platform (E1012/K0108),
VHD Independent Power Elevating & Articulating Legrests (E1010)
|Seat to floor height range
(with power tilt)
|17” to 19” (430 mm to 485 mm)|
|Components weights4||For a wide base width 27.375”:133 lb (60 kg)
Batteries: Group 24: 2 x 54 lb (24.5 kg)
|Drive wheel diameter||14” (355 mm)|
|Caster wheel diameter||8” (205 mm)|
1. Subject to variances depending on configuration and manufacturing tolerances.
2. Dimensions listed are for power base only.
3. Custom specialized power seating options available.
4. Contact Customer Service for additional weight information.