Standing Electric Wheelchair
Rise to a new position!
MODULAR, ASCENT STANDING
ON OUR PROVEN ALLTRACK M3.
The robust and maneuverable Alltrack M3 reaches new levels of function with the addition of our all new, fully adjustable electric standing option.*
The Alltrack M3 Ascent features a purpose built, independent standing module complemented by electric tilt/recline and electric articulating center mount foot platform functions in addition to an optional electric seat elevate module. This complete package is now available on a maneuverable mid-wheel drive (MWD) platform.
Retaining the balanced, stable performance of our existing Alltrack M3, the Ascent standing electric wheelchair allows users to drive at a reduced speed while standing and offers the ability to adjust their position to meet physiological and functional needs.
* The use of the standing function can only be prescribed by a medical professional. Introduction to regular standing should be done under the supervision of a qualified therapist.
- Mid-wheel drive maneuverability and reliable Alltrack performance
- Fully modular and adjustable system
- Capable of interfacing with a full complement of R-net and specialty drive controls
- 250 lb (115 kg) weight capacity
- Adjustable from 15”-24” wide and 16”-22” deep
- Seat to floor height (STF) as low as 16.75” without a seat elevate module
- Synchronized actuators for a smooth, natural standing motion
- Independently adjustable and removable swing-away knee blocks for functional, less obtrusive look
- 11” power seat elevate available but not required for standing function
|Configuration||Mid-wheel drive with standing function (Alltrack M3 Ascent)|
|Suspension system||Patented Dual-Action Suspension:
Fully independent 6-wheel interactive suspension with vertical shock absorption
|Ground clearance1||3.5” (90 mm) with a 14” (355 mm) drive wheel,
2.875” (75 mm) with a 12.5” (320 mm) drive wheel
|Base width2||25.375” (645 mm)|
|Base length2||35.125” (890 mm)|
|Base turning radius||20” (510 mm)|
|Weight capacity||0-250 lb (0-114 kg)|
|4-Pole motor options||6.5 mph (10.5 kmh)|
|Transit option (Unoccupied)||4-point tie-down brackets (Standard)|
|Battery types||Two 12 V, deep cycle Gel cell Group 24 (70 Ah)|
|Battery charger||8 A, off board|
|Electronics||PG Drives R-net 120A|
|Assistive driving package||Available with Smart-Track technology|
|Specialty controls||Compatible with Switch-It, Stealth, ASL
or MO-VIS as well as other current systems
|Seat width range||Adjustable from 15” to 24” (380 mm to 610 mm) wide|
|Power seating options3||Power Tilt, Power Recline with Mechanical
Shear Reduction (MSR), Combination Power Tilt
and Recline with MSR, Center Mount
Elevating & Articulating Foot Platform,
Power Elevating Seat and Power Standing
|Seat to floor height range
(With power tilt or seat elevate)*
|16.75" (425 mm) with 12.5" (320 mm) drive wheel;
17.75" (450 mm) with 14" (355 mm) drive wheel
|Seat to floor height range
(With combo power tilt and
|18.5'' (470 mm) with 12.5'' (320 mm) drive wheel;
19.5'' (495 mm) with 14'' (355 mm) drive wheel
|Components weights4||Base: 133 lb (60 kg)
Batteries: Group 24: 2 x 54 lb (24.5 kg)
|Drive wheel diameter||12.5” or 14” (320 mm or 355 mm)|
|Caster wheel diameter||6” or 8” (150 mm or 205 mm)|
1. Subject to variances depending on configuration and manufacturing tolerances.
2. Dimensions listed are for power base only.
3. Contact Customer Service for additional weight information.